Why Outsource your Financial Control?
The bookkeeping function is fundamental to all businesses. It involves the recording, storing and retrieving of financial transactions, all of which are relevant in order to remain tax compliant in Ireland. Bookkeeping is often seen as a nuisance task, but good bookkeeping can reduce costs of a business and help make it more profitable.
So why outsource your financial control element?
There are numerous benefits to outsourcing your financial control over having it in house;
- Expertise and Knowledge – Outsourcing your bookkeeping gives your business access to expertise and knowledge without any additional cost to you. At McCarra Connolly, we have a team of highly qualified and skilled individuals who recognise best practice appropriate to your business and can provide up to date information on all things relating to your business. We, as a practice are committed to our training and development in all areas thus helping to ensure that you receive the best service possible.
- Freeing up your time – By placing your bookkeeping into the hands of a skilled team like ourselves, you’re freeing up your own time, safe in the knowledge that your interests are being well looked after. Distractions can be eliminated, letting you concentrate your energies on your business and what you do best.
- Access to the best accounting systems – Outsourcing your finance operations gives you more access to the top tools in the industry. At McCarra Connolly, we can provide you with the accounting software best suited to your business, we take the hassle out of the constant updating and backup that goes with operating an accounting package.
- Reduced Costs – Outsourcing your financial control requirements will save you money. Think about all the costs associated with hiring someone on a full-time basis within your office to manage the bookkeeping; recruitment costs, initial induction costs, weekly wage and employers PRSI often at 10.85% (2018) of the gross wage you’re paying your employee, even on-going training costs. By outsourcing your bookkeeping, you only pay for what you need—nothing more, nothing less.
- Scalability – Outsourcing your financial control function allows you to expand or cutback in the blink of an eye. It provides the flexibility that in-house bookkeepers can’t provide.
- More focused staff – By removing the bookkeeping distractions from the office, you’re enabling your staff to complete their own tasks in a more focused environment, reducing errors and increasing overall efficiency in the office.
That’s why McCarra Connolly is the right way to go. Drop us an email to discuss your needs and requirements and get your business on its way to becoming more profitable.